Tuesday 16 December 2014

Laura Bristow (aged 8) reviews Dick Whittington and His Cat

Now Playing at the Lyric, Hammersmith
Dick Whittington and his Cat is now playing at The Lyric in Hammersmith, running until 3rd January 2015. The Lyric is, along with The Bush Theatre on the Uxbridge road, one of our local centres for excellence in theatrical production. Tickets are very reasonable; far less than you would pay for a West End performance. We asked Laura Bristow, aged 8, to review the show.


Lyric, Hammersmith. Photo: Wikipedia

"This is the best pantomime I have ever seen. I loved it!  I had never heard the story of Dick Whittington and it is a good one! There is funny singing, dancing and lots of sweets. I went with all my family and even my dad got up and danced. Cat and Dick were my favourite characters because Cat was very funny, and Dick was a really good dancer and silly.

I give it a million stars. I would definitely recommend the DICK WHITTINGTON AND HIS CAT to my friends. "

---Laura Bristow

Credits

Dick Whittington is played by Andy Rush who also starred in both Kitchen Sink and Jumpers for Goalposts at the Bush Theatre. Both plays were written by Tom Wells who also wrote Dick Whittington. Delroy Atkinson (the Cat) was also previously on stage at the Bush Theatre in Albion.

To book tickets, follow this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment